Monday, June 6, 2011

Hola Familia

Hola Familia
First and foremost...Hang in there Rach! You are the focal point of my prayers right now. Just remember that when you put God first, everything will work out the way that it is supposed to because he will put you first.
So I got a new companion, his name is Elder Rosas. He looks like a Gringo and speaks english pretty well but he is from Puebla, Mexico. He is a pretty big nerd, but that is ok because he knows the scriptures really well. So this week the dad of one of our investigators died. It was really sad. She is like 40 and has her own family now but their whole family got together and was crying. We went there and helped to cheer them up and reassured them that this life is a breif moment. The crapy part is that she has a sister that is a TJ (JW) and she was trying to argue with us the whole time we were there about stupid stuff and then she refused to be there when we were going to say the prayer. Oh, well ni modo. Well I am sending you guys some audio stuff I hope that it works and that you can listen to it. I love you all and you are in my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment