yeah so basically I am going to get reassigned for sure. There is an elder in our district who knows someone who works at the Mexican consolate and she said that they are going to be closed for all of january for some reason...ugh. oh well hopefully i will get temporarily reassigned somewhere warm because i'm not well aquiped for the cold. :( So i can't sign for my "VISA" until they open back up. yeah sorry i've been focusing on how much time i have on my meeter than on my spelling jeesh! It stinks cause there is an elder who actually got his visa and he can't sign for it cause they are closed. I was wondering if someone could send me dad's address? So everything else is going pretty good. My teacher Hno coles came back from christmas break and my other teacher is leaving. this week we pretty much just have a bunch of extra time for teaching and studying since we are technically not supposed to be here. We went to a diparture meeting yesterday and it made me jealous of everyone that gets to leave straight for their country. It was funny though cause there were a bunch of elders going to mexico and none of us have our visas yet. we sang 'God be with you til we meet agian' at the end of the meeting and the person playing the piano was playing like 4 times too fast and everyone (especially the foreign missionaries) had a really hard time keeping up. It was pretty funny. I've heard that the top 3 hardest visas to get are for mexico (the hardest), spain, and brazil. Pray for me to get my visa, especially if i get reassigned somewhere cold! We took a spanish grammar test the other day and i got an 89% compared to the 45-69% that everyone else was getting. I was two questions away from getting the highest score in the class, oh well there is always next time. So all of my teachers tell me that BYU starts up tomorrow, good luck Ash. You'll do great! it is funny to hear about elders who have girlfriends that are waiting for them and are going to BYU. Everyone makes fun of them saying that they're going to get married in a couple of weeks. Well i love all of you! I will try to let you guys know as far ahead as i can when i get my travel plans so we can coordinate a phone call! I am praying for all of you and i hope that you can all accoplish your new years resolutions! One of the things that I am focusing on during the new year is the Be attitudes given by Christ. Hopefully we can all be more like christ this year! I love all of you and i am so thankful for all of your support! Keep it coming.haha. But seriously.
Your Missionary,
Elder May
No comments:
Post a Comment