Mom: Thank you for all of your letters. I have gotten two packages with chips and salsa so far so i'm guessing that you are telling everyone to send me that. haha all of my room mates think that is funny cause they are getting candy and stuff and here i am eating my chips and salsa, but then they get jealous cause we eat lunch and 430 and don't go to bed til 1030 so everyone gets hungry. It has started snowing...i need gloves. haha it is so weird to live where it snows, if you're not alert then they float right into your eye and melt which is the weirdest feeling ever. I think everyone knows who the missionaries are who arn't used to the snow cause they are shivering the hardest and trying to dodge the snowflakes. I am still searching to find a really good scrip for my plack, i wanted to have it by now so that i could just email it to you. i guess i ll just write you. i will go and print my pics today and send those too. hey can you send me some of my regular socks and my black k-swiss shoes? i am using church socks for gym and the gym shoes i brought are not good with the gym floor. The devotionals here are so good i need to send you some of my notes, i can't think of them off the top of my head right now. I think my two new favorite hymns are if you could high to kolab and god of our fathers. they sound so sweet with all of the missionaries singing and the organ blasting so lound that with the vibrations you might think godzilla is coming. I learn so much everytime i go to the temple, i am really learning to love it! I promise you that you can learn everything about this gospel in the temple. I encourage you to go to the temple as much as you can! I love you so much and I am praying for you!
Ashley,
I love you! I am so excited for you to go to BYU! maybe while you are there you can go to the mtc and throw goodies over the fence haha jk....really don't cause i would prob get in trouble. ok so i had all of this stuff that i wanted to tell you and now that i am on the clock i can't remember so i will write you a letter later. Just remember that i am praying for you and the lord always wants what is best for you, so pray in faith and ask for it with a sincere heart.
Rachael,
It was funny when i first got here because all of the sister mish reminded me of you. it was so weird cause i kept expecting you to walk around a corner with your comp and see me and give me a hug. Ok it is so hard not to hug the sisters cause they are so awesome and we had some sis leaving today and they were all sad cause they were going to miss us and i really wanted to give them a hug but i couldn't. Man i really wish that i would have learned how to play piano befor i came here. this one guy was like busting out som mad skills earlier today playing that holeluyaih song from shrek. OK i don't know how to spell that. I love you so much and i pray for you every night. I know it is probably hard but i hope that you never forget the way that you felt when you were on your mish cause it is what i am feeling right now and it is beautiful. I love you
Janiece,
How was you birthday? How was becketts? sorry i didn't send you anything ill make sure to do that when i get some cool stuff down in mexico. I love you so much and i am so thankful for your testimony and example to me. we get to watch church movies on sunday night and everytime i see the joseph smith one i think of you and how i saw you balling after we went and saw it for the first time. ok i am really running out of time so i love you
niki,
thank you som uch for the package. I love you so much and i am praying for you. tell everyone i love them and take care of yourself. I hope someday that you can feel the love of this gospel that i feel. tell dad that i love him and that i am praying for him.
just remember that i pray for each of you specifically by name and i love you so much
No comments:
Post a Comment