This is supposed to be my last week at the MTC. No word on the vistas yet, they said our names are in for re assignment. the official word comes this wednesday at 4 if we got our vistas. I really want to get my vista! hey so i was in the store the other day and i saw the bags of new stuff for new mish and i saw ben estill's bag, isn't that crazy. I am going to be hosting on the day that he comes in so maybe i can show him around. Yeah so i feel really fat cause all i ever eat is junk and my cloths are getting tighter. I can't waite to get down to mexico and eat the food there, and actually be able to walk around all day. We basically sit all day here. Christmas was way cool here. We got to here from Russell M. Nelson 3 times. Twice on christmas and in preisthood meeting on sunday. He gave us 2 apostolic blessings and some really good notes. Did you ever think that it is a sin to fear...cause Jesus commanded us to "fear not". thank you again to everyone for the presents, I had an awsome christmas! i am not sure what day i would call home if i didn't get my vista and i guess i would just call mom's cell phone. I will try to give everyone notice if i do get to call. I am really missing the temple cause it has been closed for the past two weeks for cleaning. My district actually got to go in to clean it this morning it was pretty cool. I think the only way to really become proficient in any language is to immerse yourself in it. I can speak and understand really well, i just don't speak it enough here. I want to be able to impress my mission pres when i get there though so i am practicing my pronunciation. one of our teachers was showing us the difference between the accents of mexico and ecuador the other day, it was so funny cause i noticed as soon as he started speaking in the mexican accent and it immediatly reminded me of bakersfield and all of the mexicans there. Haha Talk to you next week. I love all of you and i hope that all of you had a merry christmas. Mom tell your cousin that i am praying for his family. I am definitely praying for all of you tambien!
Your missionary,
Elder May
P.S i love pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment